When developing a social selling pilot program, age is one of the primary ways sales enablement and sales operations leaders decide who they think is most likely to succeed or not at social selling. Age is a major factor because… Continue reading
When it comes to early engagement in the buying journey, social media has become increasingly relevant as a way to reach B2B buyers. The stats say it all: 79% of sales people who use social media outsell their peers,… Continue reading
Dear Sales, Marketing & Enablement Leadership,
When it comes to social selling, we’re not doing a good job and we’re not moving fast enough.
Source: Sales For Life
Dear Sales And Marketing Leaders: You’re Doing Social Selling Wrong
By Shayla Price
Every sector has peaks and valleys. It’s just a given. So, how can sales leaders keep sales productivity high throughout the year?
How your business handles the off-peak seasons will determine if you miss or exceed your… Continue reading
Who are the most accurate sales forecasters, and what separates them from the least reliable? I recently conducted a study of the forecasting habits of more than 350 business-to-business salespeople and sales managers to answer this question. … Continue reading
Today’s sales teams have evolved. No longer are sophisticated sales pros taught to pressure buyers or use questionable selling tactics — instead they’ve adopted a more buyer-centric approach. A great change for the sales profession, but the evolution of the… Continue reading
At the Sales Machine 16 conference this morning it was inspiring to hear from both Seth Godin and then Simon Sinek. Many takeaways will be in future posts. For now the big one Seth talked about that really struck home… Continue reading
What’s Your Perspective?
I once sat down with a company and as I talked about training, coaching and the effects it can provide a budding sales organization I was hit with “We don’t train sales reps, either they have it or they don’t”. What are your thoughts? As we internalize things differently what I heard was the company did not have the budget to invest in its people so this was a way out.
I absolutely love to hear feedback, so please leave your comments on a specific post, or contact me. For more information, please send a request to Book Manevil Lewis!
- Millennials vs. Old Schoolers: The Generational Gap in Social Selling
- 15 Insights That Prove The Value Of Social Selling [Infographic]
- Dear Sales And Marketing Leaders: You’re Doing Social Selling Wrong
- How to Increase Sales Productivity During Off-Peak Seasons
- Research Shows Who the Most Accurate Sales Forecasters Are
- To Crush Quota, You Have To Understand Your Buyer
- Measuring Social Selling Success: Why LinkedIn's SSI Isn't The Only Answer
- Different People Hear Differently
- Top Five Challenges Troubling The Modern Sales Leader
- Why You Don’t Really Need an Accurate Sales Forecast